Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It seemed like the time...

I continually post stuff on Facebook about funny things our oldest daughter says... however, I thought it would be easier to post on here and maybe less annoying to those friends who don't find it as funny as we do. This post will be a re-cap of things said over the past several weeks, and then with new posts will come new stuff. Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment, and I'll read it to Olivia. =)

*****************************************************************
Olivia overheard me on the phone with Jeremy, talking about our truck being at the mechanic. She said, "So, the car isn't ready yet?" I said no. "Well, I guess Santa isn't done working on it yet!"

Today at lunch, Ava dropped her cup. Olivia said, "Oh, pobrecita!" Even in Spanish, she cracks me up.

Olivia, why did you throw that marker lid down there?
O: Because, you're a big girl. You can get it! You can rescue animals and do all kinds of stuff. Oh my!


Mom, last night I did some reeeeally hard arkwork.

"My doll has to go to the store. You know, the one in San Se-spatula." (The real name of the town is San Sebastian.)

Mom, I pee-peed in the grass like a dog.

Moses had a Christmas tree and it burned into a snake, and then it burned into a staff.

Mommy, did you know Kai-lan speaks Spanish?!?

"Mommy, sometimes when big girls don't shave their arms, they get these spotty things. Did you know that?"


I just had to threaten a baby doll. If she didn't stop talking, she was going to have to nap in a different bed. Yeah, I'm tough

Olivia and I are sitting out back talking. Gracie starts barking. Olivia says "Grace, not while we're talking."
Mommy, what is that picture of?
Well, that is from the day Daddy and I got married.
Was Cinderella there?
Um, no.
Why?
...I think she was out of town.
Yeah, she probably went to see her grandparents.
Was I there?
Well, you weren't born yet, so no.
Aww, I wanted to be there though...

1 comment:

  1. Keep these coming, Heather...they are so funny and adorable at the same time!!!

    ReplyDelete